Friday, April 10, 2020

i atent ded

I have not abandoned ONEMANDOOM but I'm not in any state to work on the blog. Long time readers may have realized that this sort of thing happens every two years. It's a convenient intersection of where my line of work intersects with maximum burnout but was buoyed along by, among other things, the birth of my second daughter. The good news is that I am looking forward to really playing Doom again! I got the PC port of Doom 64 and am anticipating the new and improved KEX engine and mini-campaign. In the meantime I've been filling my free time with baby love and NotDoom games. I dunno when this will pick back up again but whenever it does it will be with the excellent Europa 2.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation with becoming a parent! Kids take up a lot of our sparetime, so don't expect things to get back to the way they were. But you'll manage it somehow, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, just read it again and it says 2nd daughter. You know the drill then, hehe! Still a congratulations is in order!

      Delete
  3. Congrats kmx, best of luck to you and your family !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations KMX!

    -FistMarine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take as long as you need, man.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are okay, worried when I wasn't seeing your posts/updates.
    Congrats though, be safe dude~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog! Keep it up! Hope everything is ok! I like reading these quick reviews about these WADs.

    ReplyDelete